It is ABPathfinder’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ABPathfinder and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
For copyright or trademark concerns about search results (including Sponsored Search results), please click on the relevant sections under Related Resources.
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be answered.
For other issues, please contact ABPathfinder at firstname.lastname@example.org If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide ABPathfinder’s Agent for Notice with the following information (your “Notice”):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark’).
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the web site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
This web site’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Agent for Notice
By Mail: 300 Charlotte Street, Suite 100, Kansas City, MO 64106
By phone: (816) 888-5900
By fax: (816) 888-5901
By email: copyright@ABPathfinder.com