Our Scientific Advisory Board was established to serve as a scientific resource, assisting in the development, definition and growth of ABPathfinder. The primary purpose of the ABPathfinder Scientific Advisory Board is to offer advice, guidance and constructive criticism in the following areas:
- Therapy and Education Performance
- Company Operations
- Sales and Marketing Activities
- Use and Implementation of ABPathfinder Technology
- Business Development Activities
- Advocacy and Community Outreach
The members of the ABPathfinder Scientific Advisory Board have been carefully selected as a reflection of their knowledge and efforts in the Autism Therapy and Special Education communities.